• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Been followed today!

Naiwen

Why the f*** do I have to talk to be left in peace? Don’t they know that staying silent and avoiding you like the plague is an obvious sign that I don’t want any interaction with you at all? A random male stranger had disturbed my peace by saying “Excuse me” twice and following me around for directions when I hadn’t bothered to answer him at all. Why don’t they f***ing take a hint at my body language? I’m calling the cops today to report him. Can’t stand talking at all.

Howard

Why don’t they f***ing take a hint at my body language? I’m calling the cops today to report him. Can’t stand talking at all.
You might want to ask him for his first and last name before you call the cops.

Naiwen

You might want to ask him for his first and last name before you call the cops.
I’ve called them on the spot, they had taken him to custody for the night and registered him as a harasser.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
A random male stranger had disturbed my peace by saying “Excuse me” twice and following me around for directions when I hadn’t bothered to answer him at all.
Where were you when this happened?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Here's a suggestion for when people bother you and you don't want to speak to them:

1. Get some index size blank cards.
2. Write on them (in BIG letters):

I'm Unable To Speak
Please Leave Me Alone

3. Hand them a card when they bother you by speaking to you :)

Top Bottom