Babies with pierced ears

Jazzy

Forum Admin
What do you think of babies with pierced ears?

Do you think it’s right or wrong and why?

Jazzy

Forum Admin
I am completely against piercing infant’s ears. I don’t agree in forcing a child to have permanent holes in their ears that they may not want and hate for the rest of their lives. If the child wants the holes let them decide for themselves when they are old enough. Plus infant’s ears are still growing so the piercings might look even for the tiny ears now but later on in life when they are fully grown they could end up being uneven or too high or low for the bigger, fully grown ears.

Wait for the child to be old enough to self elect to get their ears pierced. Don't encourage them.

Angel

No Drama Zone!
I am completely against piercing infant’s ears. I don’t agree in forcing a child to have permanent holes in their ears that they may not want and hate for the rest of their lives. If the child wants the holes let them decide for themselves when they are old enough. Plus infant’s ears are still growing so the piercings might look even for the tiny ears now but later on in life when they are fully grown they could end up being uneven or too high or low for the bigger, fully grown ears.

Wait for the child to be old enough to self elect to get their ears pierced. Don't encourage them.
Exactly!

Top Bottom