Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Howard

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Avengers: Infinity War

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Pratt, Josh Brolin, Benedict Cumberbatch, Don Cheadle, Tom Holland, Chadwick Boseman, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba, Peter Dinklage, Benedict Wong, Pom Klementieff, Karen Gillan, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Gwyneth Paltrow, Benicio del Toro, Paul Rudd, Jeremy Renner, Tessa Thompson, Danai Gurira, Letitia Wright, Winston Duke, Florence Kasumba, Angela Bassett, Cobie Smulders, Jon Favreau, Linda Cardellini, Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Callan Mulvey, Kerry Condon, Jacob Batalon, Tiffany Espensen, Isabella Amara, Ethan Dizon, Sean Gunn, Terry Notary, Jack Butler

Release: 2018-04-25

Plot: The Avengers, torn apart after the events of Captain America: Civil War, join forces with the Guardians of the Galaxy to battle Thanos, who is trying to amass the Infinity Stones for a gauntlet that will give him dominion over space, time, and all reality.

Luxe

I am really feeling all the feels right now. I just saw this at the cinema a couple of hours ago and I started pacing around the house when I got back. I thought I was mentally prepared but that's laughable now. As many characters as there were I felt like somehow a good balance was kept between them. It was spectacular to say the least and completely exceeded my already high expectations. 9/10 though because I'm still salty

Kaunisto

As the comic story arch is possibly my absolute favorite of all Marvel comics (and I have quite a lot) this interpretation falls short of that.
Certainly one of best MCU films, but I still prefer the first Avengers.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom