• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Autographs

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Autograph also refers to a famous person's artistic signature. This term is used in particular for the practice of collecting autographs of celebrities. The hobby of collecting autographs is known as philography.

Do you have any autographs? If so, please tell us which one/ones you have collected.

M

Maroon

The ones I have are signed books.

"Dark Flame" by Alsyon Noel - She also sent a sticker with her signature on it which I put in her other book "Everlasting"

"Destiny's Path: Merion of the Stones" and "Destiny's Path: Cardoc of the North Wind" by Frewin Jones. - These I actually won in two contests the author had hosted.

"The Body Electric" by Beth Revis

"Lenobia's Vow" by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

"Inheritance" by Christopher Paolini

A couple books by Terry Brooks - Too lazy to look at what ones.

"American Gods" by Neil Gaiman

"The Dragonbone Chair" by Tad Williams

"Beware the Brindlebeast" by Anita Riggio

I also have a random manga from Slayers that I got in a used bookstore. Whoever had owned it had gotten the guy that did Zelgadis' voice in the dub to sign his profile.

April

Resident Readaholic
Oh, I used to collect autographed photos when I was a teenager! :p

No way I am going to remember all of the ones I had, but I know I had photos from: Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Tim Allen, Zachery Ty Bryan (can you tell I loved Home Improvement?! :Shy:), Tiffani-Amber Thiessen, Mark-Paul Gosselaar (and Saved By the Bell), Larisa Oleynik. That's all I can remember... most of the classic 90's shows. :p

I think I still have them stored somewhere in my mom's house.

Webster

Do you have any autographs? If so, please tell us which one/ones you have collected.
I've gotten a few autographs over the years but the ones that stick out the most are: (1) an autograph of IndyCar driver Greg Moore from Milwaukee in mid-1997 and (2) autographs of both Dale Earnhardt, Sr. & Dale Earnhardt, Jr. from when they raced for Corvette Racing at the 2001 Rolex 24 at Daytona. :cool:

Top Bottom