• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Assassin's Creed II

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Assassin's Creed II
Delve deeper into the secret society of assassins with the sequel to the blockbuster action-adventure game. Assassin's Creed 2 is an epic story of family, vengeance and conspiracy set in the pristine, yet brutal, backdrop of a Renaissance Italy. Ezio befriends Leonardo da Vinci, takes on Florence's most powerful families and ventures throughout the canals of Venice where he learns to become a master assassin. This game retains the core gameplay experience that made the first opus a resounding success and features new experiences that will surprise and challenge players.
Players: N/A
Co-op: No
Genre: Action
Released:
Publisher: Ubisoft

Trailer

Screenshot

Fanart
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Dee

The best and my favorite in the series. I wasn't a fan of Altair's story, but it was the "present" story that kept me interested. I stuck with it and was rewarded with the second Assassin's Creed game, which features Ezio Auditore. Very good game. Solid.

Howard

I liked this game better than the first one. Perhaps its my favorite out of all of them.

Top Bottom