Arrow

Howard

3.33 star(s) Rating: 3.33/5 3 Votes
Title: Arrow

Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime, Drama, Mystery, Science Fiction

First aired: 2012-10-10

Creator: Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg

Cast: Rick Gonzalez, Katie Cassidy, Stephen Amell, Echo Kellum, Emily Bett Rickards, Paul Blackthorne, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Juliana Harkavy

Overview: Spoiled billionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing and presumed dead when his yacht is lost at sea. He returns five years later a changed man, determined to clean up the city as a hooded vigilante armed with a bow.

J

Justbec

Another one of the 4 network shows I watch. It's good but sometimes I just want to scream because they can never have like 5 minutes of happiness.

Vengeance

Creatively influx.
I enjoy this show; but, there are times when I'm left wondering if this is supposed to be the story and rise of the Green Arrow or if its supposed to be the on again, off again relationship between Felicity and Oliver.

J

Justbec

Yep the Oliver / Felicity thing is becoming annoying. Just get married already

Olmeca

I'd more than likely quit watching if they got married. They are clearly not good for one another. She couldn't even handle the fact he had a kid LONG before he met her. Or that he made a decision with his son's mother about what was best for those two and Felicity just couldn't accept that she was left out of that. If they were married I could understand, but they were not just yet at that point in time.

Olmeca

I tried to get into Arrow, but I couldn't follow what was going on at all.
When did you start watching?

And thankfully, this show is ending next year with only a 10 episode season.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom