Anyone keep a spider(s)

Angel

No Drama Zone!
Husband saw a spider in the corner of the kitchen window. It was big and it was ugly...but he petted it and said he wanted to keep it. He would give it flies. I told him as long as he stayed in the corner of the kitchen window he could keep it...but if I saw him creeping around elsewhere, it was gone. One day husband went to work... spider crawled across the ceiling. I got a broom and got him down...took him outside and bye bye spider.

This isn't the spider...but it's a cat spider and looks just like this. I couldn't find the picture I had of ours. LOL

Attachments

Angel

No Drama Zone!
Here's the cat spider I was telling you above. I finally found it in all my pictures. Now the minute I see a cobweb.. it's gone. No more spiders for this house. LOL

Attachments

Allan

Nope I can't stand spiders. Where I live we get Wolf Spiders that can be huge. They are the only spider to carry it's young on their backs and release them if they are killed or if they get scared. I mean imagine 100 little tiny spiders running around.

Vince284

@otis booard that's pretty cool.

@Allan I guess I stepped on one of those and saw hundreds of babies start coming out (I thought coming out) of the huge spider. I didn't know they carry them, I thought they were inside of it. Totally scary, I ran and got some bug spray, they were running in all directions.

I'm actually not really afraid of spiders, unless they are huge and fast, I leave them along unless they get too close to me especially when I see them in my shower. They like my shower for some reason.

Top Bottom