Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)

Howard

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Ant-Man and the Wasp

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Science Fiction

Director: Peyton Reed

Cast: Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Michael Peña, Laurence Fishburne, Randall Park, Walton Goggins, Hannah John-Kamen, David Dastmalchian, T.I., Stan Lee, Judy Greer, Vanessa Ross, Abby Ryder Fortson, Rob Archer, Joshua Mikel, Marcella Bragio, Goran Kostić, Divian Ladwa, Sean Kleier, Charles Justo, Sandra Dee Richardson, Benjamin Byron Davis, Timothy Carr, Chris Gann, Sergio Briones, Jamel Chambers, Benjamin Weaver, Dale Liner, William W. Barbour, Justin Slaughter, Ronald Joe Vasquez, Tahseen Ghauri, Zachary Culbertson, Steven Wiig, Bryan Lugo, Jennifer Black, Denney Pierce, Sophia Marcs, Rick Richardson, John Ozuna, Seth McCracken, Sawyer Jones, Kevin Carscallen, Cassandra Hendry, Raul Torres

Release: 2018-07-06

Plot: Ant-Man joins forces with the Wasp.

Luxe

I saw this a couple of days after it was released because I didn't want to get spoiled online haha. It was so good! It's such a fun movie and I laughed so hard in so many scenes, the comedy is really top notch and exactly what I expect from Marvel. (The blue hoodie!!) And if you haven't seen it yet then definitely watch to the very end, there are two post-credits scenes and the first one is major.

Howard

I saw this a couple of days after it was released because I didn't want to get spoiled online haha. It was so good! It's such a fun movie and I laughed so hard in so many scenes, the comedy is really top notch and exactly what I expect from Marvel. (The blue hoodie!!) And if you haven't seen it yet then definitely watch to the very end, there are two post-credits scenes and the first one is major.
I really liked Ghost because of her ability to move through things. Pretty interesting villain that she is. What did you think of her?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Top Bottom