• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Annoying Neighbors

S
Yes they live across the road from me. What annoys me is they are in the street early hours of the morning talking VERY LOUDLY.

Oh yes i have a very annoying abusive mother who lives next door and shes extremely loud, she screams at her kids throws stuff too. I can't count how many times but police have often visited that house and everytime they visit the house calms down for an hour or two then back to scream & shout.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Oh yes i have a very annoying abusive mother who lives next door and shes extremely loud, she screams at her kids throws stuff too. I can't count how many times but police have often visited that house and everytime they visit the house calms down for an hour or two then back to scream & shout.
I hope someone is checking on the health and welfare of those children. Sounds like they could easily be in an abusive situation not only verbally but physically too.

I hope someone is checking on the health and welfare of those children. Sounds like they could easily be in an abusive situation not only verbally but physically too.
The kids are scared of their mum like seriously but i heard social workers came over today to her house.

Jazzy

Forum Admin
The kids are scared of their mum like seriously but i heard social workers came over today to her house.
Happy to hear the social workers paid a visit there today. Do you know how old the children are?

Happy to hear the social workers paid a visit there today. Do you know how old the children are?
2 girls and 1 boy..
one girl is 7 the other one i believe is 4 or 5 and the boy is 13

T

Tyler

My one neighbor cuts our grass when we've told him not to many times and he cuts it so much that it looks dead and gross.

APS

Unarmed
I have no neighbors within 10 miles of my house, It's peaceful and quiet.
Long way to go to borrow a cup of sugar :D

We used to have a noisy neighbour years ago,She would play the same record loudly over and over again.
Fixed it in the end I put my stereo speakers to the wall put on Status Quo DVD at top volume and went out :)

DrLeftover

"Today: Alchemy. Tomorrow: the World!"
I think I am the 'bad neighbor' around here.

One experiment last yet created a huge thick cloud of heavy white smoke that covered a good portion of the street and lots around our back yard that smelled strongly of scorched metal and hot slag for about fifteen minutes.

We've also occasionally had large men singing gospel on our back patio, motorcycles in the driveway, and fireworks. Sometimes all on the same day.

And, right now, the weeds in our garden are taller than I am. But I will get around to mowing them down eventually.

--

TRUE LIBERTY

I miss my original neighbors they moved out last year and moved onto 10 acres. Its fun to visit them though for barbecues. Our new neighbors are not annoying but just very strange millennial's. But heck they mind there own business so I guess that makes them good neighbors.

marteebee

The Coventarian
Right next door, all they do is constantly look over our fence, acting like we don't see it. You're obvious as anything my friend, please stop.

Dee

Fortunately, my neighbors aren't annoying. The ones that were moved out. They used to exercise and jump around and make loud thumping noises, but these new neighbors are nice and quiet.

South Of Heaven

Our neighbors on both sides have been fighting for years when it gets really bad the neighbors on one side have a tendency to to stand in their garden throw random objects and shout abuse over our garden and into the garden next door, not all of the thrown items make it. They'll also wait until it's dark and let the tires down on the cars and lots of other random crap.

S

Shortie861

I do have annoying neighbours, yes. We moved into the house I am living in now around two months ago and the house next door has been converted to flats. The woman in the bottom flat is fine and I get on with her and hardly ever hear anything from her but the man and woman that live in the top flat are so noisy. They either bang the fire doors, have their dog barking like crazy at something silly or they are arguing at gone midnight.

Howard

I had an annoying neighbor who was abusive to her kids and the police frequented her house. Her landlord evicted her....so goodbye and good riddance.

April

Resident Readaholic
Well, I don't have neighbors near as annoying that have been already described... the only problems I've had with neighbors where we live right now is that they sometimes like to park on the street in front of our house (they have a longer driveway than ours & they also had space to park the damn car), knowing that that's where I park my car, since our driveway is taken up by the old Scion that needs an engine replacement, and the boyfriend's car whenever he's home. They'd leave their car in my spot until just before that 72-hour mark where I could call to have the car towed away... annoyed me because I really wanted to make that call, lol. I think I retaliated once by parking in front of their house and leaving my car there.

Our neighbors now, however, annoy me because they leave their german shepherd outside in the backyard at ALL times of the day... like at 3am this morning when he started barking loudly and probably woke up everyone in the direct vicinity. :cautious: Also, our great dane isn't friendly to dogs he sees through the fence in the backyard and he's heavy enough to break through the fence, so I have to go out there with him whenever he needs to go out, to make sure he doesn't get close to the fence and start a fight. o_O

D

DaveM

We have had one, the day we were moving into the house they were knocking at the door to invite us to dinner. At the time this seemed very nice but slowly they became overbearing all round. They were a retired couple so they had all the time in the world but once they started showing up at the door the minute we go home from work it became a bit much. They would also fly to Europe a lot and each time they would do this we had a hoard of VHS tapes dropped off with a list of TV programs to record.

Eventually the wife just lost her cool with them ........ we don't greet each other any more :Happy:

Other than that all of our current neighbours are great.

Top Bottom