• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

Anime/manga lovers

Kaunisto

I've only read (more and less) about dozen mangas and seen same amount of animes, plus about another dozen or two anime movies (individual or series-related). I haven't yet found any clear favorites.

Favorite manga might be Hellsing or Death Note; haven't seen the animes (or other versions). A different choice would be K-On!, a cute strip comic (also haven't seen the anime, would really like to) or Ranma ½ (funniest one).

Anime is even harder to say. There's the Studio Ghibli films. Neon Genesis Evangelion is a classic series. Couple OVAs come to mind: Battle Angel Alita (the film will have hard time matching this two-part anime) and second part of ca. 1990 Devilman OVA (Demonbird) has special meaning for me as first piece of anime I bought - and still possibly the best because it has so much cool action.

Separately I must mention dog manga/anime Silver Fang, being about only series I've both read and seen (aside missing couple episodes).

Top Bottom