Amazon Prime Day

T

Tyler

I heard about this. I haven't checked amazon I'm too busy working and dealing with all these amazon boxes were getting. I work at purolator a canadian shipping company.

Snog

I have found that a lot of things are on sale that aren't listed in the prime day listings. I just purchased a lot of litter for our cats at $13.28 for a 40lb box. We normally pay that for a 26lb box. My wife told me to buy 2... Hell no! I bought 20. :D

D

Daniel

I've greatly considered grabbing up an Amazon Echo but I haven't. It's $50 cheaper than it usually is.

Snog

I've greatly considered grabbing up an Amazon Echo but I haven't. It's $50 cheaper than it usually is.
I have 2. They are great. Couple that with the fact that most of my home is automated, I can control almost all of my lights, etc. with voice commands to the echo. IE: Alexa, turn off the living room light.

April

Resident Readaholic
I saw that advertisement this morning, but I haven't bought anything. There's nothing I can think of buying that I absolutely need, plus I don't want to spend much money right now because I have a trip back home coming up next week. :)

Webster

Amazon have their sale on for Prime members. Have you bought something? Was it a good price?
Ordered two standing room fans for the house since I'm having work done on the air conditioning; cost about 60-65% what it normally would've most days. :cool:

Top Bottom