Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Older than seventy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
Not quite 60.

Yet.

But I am within spitting distance of it.

Howard

I'm only 33 years old. I wonder if I'll make it to next year or to my forties. :unsure:

Bluezone777

I'm only 33 years old. I wonder if I'll make it to next year or to my forties. :unsure:
What makes you think you won't make another year? That is if you want to talk about it. In any case, the important thing is that we make the best use of the years we have and not worry about the ones we may not end up getting.

As far as what making the best of your years looks like well it would be summed up with doing two things. Striving to not add to the suffering currently taking place in the world and to reduce the suffering caused by others whenever and wherever I can regardless of how many people I help or how much I can reduce it. It sounds easy but it's not as it's incredibly hard to do and should be seen as a miracle every time you get the opportunity to see a person pull it off or be the one doing it yourself because there is so much in and around each person arguing the case that they can't make a difference or it is simply not worth it to them to even try. The truth however is that each person is uniquely equipped to pull both objectives off on a practical day to day basis and we fail to do this not because the devil who fights us is strong but that he successfully convinced us that we aren't so we wouldn't even try to fight the battle before us.

As far as the topic goes, I am currently 36.

Howard

What makes you think you won't make another year?
I say that because I could die today or tomorrow. I could have a terminal disease I'm not aware of or I could die from some sort of influenza. Or I could die in a car accident. Something like that.

Top Bottom