• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

A Glitter Bomb

Beaky

blah
more to the point why do delivery people leave packages on the door step in the first place

Jazzy

Forum Admin
more to the point why do delivery people leave packages on the door step in the first place
If a package doesn't require a signature, they expect you to be home when the package arrives so they just drop and go. I always request mine to be put on my back steps so it cannot be seen from the driveway or road.

Beaky

blah
If a package doesn't require a signature, they expect you to be home when the package arrives so they just drop and go. I always request mine to be put on my back steps so it cannot be seen from the driveway or road.
here they knock our doors and if we aint in they take it with them and tell us they tried to deliver

Jazzy

Forum Admin
here they knock our doors and if we aint in they take it with them and tell us they tried to deliver
They used to do that but from my experiences they stopped doing it for some reason. Heck, I just had a delivery arrive via FedEX. I heard the box being dropped on the step and then the truck driving away. There's a damn doorbell right there but they don't even ring it.

Beaky

blah
They used to do that but from my experiences they stopped doing it for some reason. Heck, I just had a delivery arrive via FedEX. I heard the box being dropped on the step and then the truck driving away. There's a damn doorbell right there but they don't even ring it.
its lazy for them not to ring the bell or knock

Jazzy

Forum Admin
its lazy for them not to ring the bell or knock
I think they don't do it because their time is clocked and they've got hundreds of packages to deliver within a certain amount of time. If they knock or ring, they're taking a chance someone will start talking to them and keep them there longer.

Top Bottom