• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

A couple photos from Leu Gardens.

psalms91

Very beautiful, do you go to Bok tower or Busch gardens? They used to be beautiful also. Florida has great natural beauty

Jazzy

Forum Admin
Beautiful pictures and your wife is so photogenic. She always looks like she's having fun no matter where the pictures are taken.

psalms91

Used to be that Bok singing tower was a free area of course I am going back to the early 60's so much has changed. I did love it there

TRUE LIBERTY

Used to be that Bok singing tower was a free area of course I am going back to the early 60's so much has changed. I did love it there
Not anymore but they have done a expansion and they offer courses now for all kinds of things so you get value. We did a fermentation course for food last year. None

psalms91

I dry food and have made wine but have never looked at fermentation of food, what is the purpose of it?

TRUE LIBERTY

I dry food and have made wine but have never looked at fermentation of food, what is the purpose of it?
Besides long term storage, the fermentation is really healthy for your body and healthy digestion. My wife has always had issues with digestion and this helps her dramatically with all the healthy bacteria it creates.

Top Bottom