50th Anniversary approaches

APS

Unarmed
As the 50th anniversary (30.07.1966) of the 1966 world cup approaches just wondering if any of you watched it either live at the stadium or on TV.

Ghoul

I was a long way off from being born and I have never watched a replay of it. I don't think we will ever win it again.

APS

Unarmed
I was a long way off from being born and I have never watched a replay of it. I don't think we will ever win it again.
I doubt we'll win again in my lifetime but in yours you never know stranger things have happened :)

Webster

As the 50th anniversary (30.07.1966) of the 1966 world cup approaches just wondering if any of you watched it either live at the stadium or on TV.
Well before my time (I was born in 1975) but at least England has a World Cup title...unlike the US Men's National Team (the USMNT) who consider it lucky if they get to the quarterfinals of a World Cup, the cheapskates...

South Of Heaven

A bit before I was born too and with the exception of the goals I've never seen the match which is sad I should correct that.

APS

Unarmed
I was lucky enough to sit and watch it live on the TV.
"They think it's all over,it is now" :)

DrLeftover

"I'm different. Let this not upset you" Paracelsus
I was six years old.

I have no idea if any of it was on one of the three TV channels we got at the time or not.

Top Bottom