• If your user name appeared to be a real first and last name (fictitious or not), your user name has been changed to just your first name. As of May 1, 2018 no full real names are allowed as user names.

20 veterans a day commit suicide in the U.S.

R

Rooster

For me, the worst part of the article was this-

"Shulkin said the suicide rate among all female veterans was more than double that of women who didn't serve in the military.

"It is difficult to understand why that is happening. It is one of the things that I think will become a central research question for us," he said."

Is this really a question for them? Is it really? :mad:

20 veterans a day committed suicide in 2014, new data show

20 veterans a day committed suicide in 2014, new data show

An average of 20 veterans a day committed suicide in 2014, a trend that reflects record high rates among young men fresh out of the military and growing numbers of women taking their lives, the first actual count of suicides among former service members shows.

TRUE LIBERTY

No person should join todays military with the people in charge of running it. These leftists do not care about you while in the military and they certainly do not care about any of the veterans while out of the military. I will be so happy when my niece gets out very soon.

Webster

For me, the worst part of the article was this-

"Shulkin said the suicide rate among all female veterans was more than double that of women who didn't serve in the military.

"It is difficult to understand why that is happening. It is one of the things that I think will become a central research question for us," he said."

Is this really a question for them? Is it really? :mad:
We've got to do something there, Rooster...:mad:
No person should join todays military with the people in charge of running it. These leftists do not care about you while in the military and they certainly do not care about any of the veterans while out of the military. I will be so happy when my niece gets out very soon.
*glares at Liberty* With all due respect, sir, shut up. Just. Shut. Up.

Top Bottom